Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Homework Styling Wizard of oz

Hey you guys, so heres the update, We had a styling competition to do for homework 9-19-11. Ok Im going to be really honest I was so un prepared, U see my computer had been down and getting fixed and in turn I had to use my sister computer and she was also going to do the competiton. Fortunitly I planned in advanced to do the competition and bought my outfit already but after the computer problem dismissed the thought of doing it so that my sister can do it on her computer.

So the theme was wizard of oz, and omg I loooove that movie, especially the witch. Now i may sound crazy for liking her more but she made me laugh so much during that movie and the little parts she had was awesome, out of all the parts i had in mine to play she was the main one.I thought how can i be creative, it all boiled down to the 1 saying i loved the most in the movie " I am melting " lol. At the last min my sis decided not to do the show so I hurried and got myself dressed up and wrote my bio and set up poses I already had.

They called me out last and I was so nervous but because I loved my character I had fun. To my amaze I won first place with my class mate poppy winning third, she being the scarecrow another character I love.

I just want to thank everyone that read my blogs and following me, this is totally awesome lol. Will update more on my journey. I will update pictures this week so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment