Thursday, September 22, 2011

Recent Styling event "Full Figure"

Ok so I must say that this styling was by far the most funniest Styling Ive done, why?  Because I got a chance to show my real rl personality, you see in rl im not skinny lol and short. So to be able to to play as a bootylicious diva was the most fun Ive had, I felt like Beyonce in a biker outfit. I walked down the runway switching from left to right with big breast and boobs , everyone was so curvylicious and so many sexy women I was competiting with. They was awesome, I enjoyed the applauses and everyone shouting out my name. I was super sexy in my biker outfit full curly long hair, hoop earrings and belly piecing. And omg the girls, One of them name Zariah was sooo curvy and she had sexy poses when she rezzed a seat and did seat poses in front of the stage, She won first place. All the girls did so good and was amazing models, I won 2nd place in this competition yaaaaay, I was having so much fun I didnt expect to win. Tomorrow will be the styling competition for the Robot theme and will also be out midterm grade, so I must get ready for that one..  Will update u soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment