Friday, September 16, 2011

My first win in the styling competition

Well as you could imagin, I virtually was scared out of my mind the first day i walked onto the stage and did the basic styling formation. My nerves was crazy, but i planned ahead and watched the models do there thing. The theme was ripped jeans, I wanted to be creative so I took outfit from different places to make one good looking peace... Then it was the poses, I wore my outfit and looked at poses i thought was going to look good. I didnt have money for many poses so i tried my hardest to impress with what i had. When it was my turn to go out I felt like there was knots in my tummy, I walked out and did what I practiced, finally I hurry to the area where I wait... I seriously doubted I was going to win but I cheered all the other gorgoues ladies on.. Then finally it came 1st  place winner iss......... SHYT3MPRIST... omg I almost fell over in shock. I was then givin a trophy and 500l and a picture holding my trophy. I have to say that was the highlight of my day and I looved to model ever since. At that time I knew I wanted to model full time and enrolled in school to be one of ucws models.

No comments:

Post a Comment